How to Join
Who is eligible for membership of the Society?
Anyone who has been registered as a member of the University of Cambridge in an undergraduate, graduate or other academic capacity.
What are the benefits of joining?
- You will have access to several great social events every year. Examples include: sporting events, networking sessions, singles evenings, tours, talks, musical concerts, exhibitions and drinks parties at galleries. These often have a members-only or member-plus-guest policy.
- You will make new friends and contacts with other Cambridge alumni in London.
- You may join and interact with the exclusive Cambridge Society of London online community. Find other members on our private, members-only Linkedin and Facebook groups. Ask questions, make requests and socialise with other members via our exclusive forums.
- You will receive our Secretary's email newsletter. You may also receive further updates of Society news, further events of relevance to members and other items of interest via our online social networks. Occasionally, we may even send you something by post!
How much does membership cost?
£12 per year.
How is membership paid for?
We prefer subscription via PayPal. We also accept Standing Order payment, arranged with your bank online, by post or in person. Full instructions will be given following enrolment.
The £12 fee will be collected annually and you may cancel at any time.
How may I join?
There are two easy steps. If you would like to join, please do both right now.
- Provide us with some basic details here, and then
- Arrange payment (instructions will be provided).
What happens next?
We will check your status with the Cambridge University Development and Alumni Relations Office (CUDAR) and then when our Treasurer sees that your payment is in place we will be delighted to welcome you as a new member of the Society.
If you are keen to attend an imminent event and are concerned that membership might not be approved in time, do email us and we may be able to secure a place for you.
~ We very much look forward to welcoming you to the Society and to meeting you at our events! ~